Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life Is Just Unfair for Men

Below is associate e-mail message. It appears to talk to a comment (or two) that I didn't see, maybe as a result of they got sent to the spam-box, that I ne'er check. I approve all comments that I see which don't seem to be ads, mysterious links, or obscenity-laden threats. That doesn't mean that I approve of all comments, simply that i do not mind posting things like this. i feel they create a dramatic purpose, although maybe not the one the author intends.

Dear feminine Science Professor:

I notice you haven't printed my latest comment. Some months agone you did not publish another of my comments that I additionally thought brought the problems into sharp relief by reversing the roles.

My apologies, the primary sentence in paragraph 5 ought to read:
"By that very same logic, the bulk of high scientists, particularly within the mathematical sciences are and will still be men."

Do you deny that, with few exceptions (ultra-long-distance swimming being one), the highest men area unit higher than the highest ladies at sports? however are you able to once the score-sheet says otherwise? By a similar token, however are you able to deny that the foremost intelligent men area unit usually smarter than the foremost intelligent ladies, particularly once it involves the maths?

I bear in mind once I was younger look sports on TV and thinking however unfair it absolutely was for the ladies. As I grew older, i noticed that life was even as unfair to men, solely in numerous ways in which. this is often why I counsel you browse Norah Vincent's book "Self created Man." Here is somebody UN agency has seen it from each side and firmly decides that she prefers to be a lady, a conclusion that doesn't surprise American state within the slightest.

As I actually have been burned by what I currently notice may be a sturdy sexual ethical code in domain (and not in favour of men) i'm not the person to argue this stuff objectively. i'm still quite stuffed with rage. There is, however, a lady on Youtube UN agency argues several of the points i might wish to bit on in a {very} means that's very rational and objective. Her channel is "girlwriteswhat":
https://www.youtube.com/user/girlwriteswhat?feature=g-high-rec

I would counsel you check it out in addition as Norah Vincent's book.

Kind regards,

Long Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment