Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Degree PATHe As Unique As You Are

Every student wants to hear "graduate earlier" and "save money".

Two of the greatest challenges adult students face are time and money. To help reduce these barriers Champlain has developed PATHe (Personalized Access To Higher education). 

PATHe allows students to earn up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree through prior college learning and life experience; leaving potentially only ten upper-level courses (30 credits) to complete and earn their bachelor's degree.

For student John Clingerman of D4 eDiscovery, the new PATHe program is already paying off. "With PATHe, I'll graduate six months earlier - which will also save me thousands of dollars. My job often requires I put in long hours, gathering and interpreting digital forensic evidence for lawyers, so Champlain's online courses have been a godsend, allowing me to study whenever I have some quiet moments available"

To learn more about how PATHe can help you save time and money visit us at online.champlain.edu/pathe.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment